Every year, hundreds of thousands of people move to Canada in search of better life and job opportunities. Canada is a land filled with opportunities for immigrants.
Unlike in other countries where jobs are difficult to find, Canada provides immigrants with a lot of job opportunities hence the reason a lot of people are moving to Canada in search of work.
If you are interested in working in Canada, this might just be the perfect opportunity for you to land your dream job in the country if you have the required skills and experience as the country\’s law forbids discrimination whatsoever through the entire recruitment process.
There are lots of reputable employers in Canada looking for foreign workers to hire as farm workers on their farms.
To stand a chance of getting hired, you must have impeccable interpersonal skills, capable of thriving under pressure and able to work effectively with others and independently.
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- In/on water
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Fertilize and spray crops
- Harvest crops
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
You can get regular Canada jobs sent to your Telegram any time we publish new jobs on this website. Those who apply first will always stand a better chance of getting hired. Click on the button below to get jobs on Telegram.